[TextEditor-mcc] Next texteditor features

  • From: Mathias PARNAUDEAU <mathias.p@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 22:19:49 +0200

Hi !

I would like to know if some of you had a look at the asked features in the
tracker ?
There are several requests, for example :
- disable undo : do you know what would be the goal in a real app ?
- inline links and background color : I think it would be nice to add these
features, don't know if someone has ideas about that
- change the cursor colour : it is possible to change it with prefs so I
suppose it would be easy to change it with an attribute
- get document dimensions : I don't completely understand the bug
description ...

From times to times, I look at sources to have a better understanding of
them. I saw that an effort was made on comments (for example in structures)
but I would like to add comments too.

Regards,

--
Mathias PARNAUDEAU