[TextEditor_mcc] Re: New information about fonts

  • From: Ilkka Lehtoranta <ilkleht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 14:47:05 +0200 (EET)

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006, Mathias PARNAUDEAU wrote:

> Le 11/02/2006, Mathias PARNAUDEAU a écrit:
>
> > In all the cases I can't get the Area font even if the attribute has a "G"
> > flag. Maybe the class TextEditor could have its own font attributes ? It
> > seems logical because TextEditor manages fonts that the Area parent
> > doesn't know.
>
> I reply to myself because _font(obj)->tf_YSize doesn't work correctly. It
> doesn't match with the font that is really used by the TextEditor object.
> It always gives 11 here. This confirm that some things are missing about
> the font support in TextEditor.

I checked quickly TextEditor sources and it seems it doesnt use/set
_font(obj) since text is rendered to an offscreen bitmap.

It also seems the text used in the gadget is not gettable. TextEditor
prolly should override MUIA_Font tag and return its own font there...

  Ilkka

TextEditor ML   - //www.freelists.org/list/texteditor_mcc
Listserver help - mailto:texteditor_mcc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=HELP
Bugtracker......: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=731469&group_id=135025