[TextEditor-mcc] MUIA_TextEditor_TypeAndSpell

  • From: "Gianfranco \"ShInKurO\" Gignina" <sh1nkur0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:44:31 +0200

Hi,
many users ask me to implement spell checking like on Yam, so I believe that
it's something about MUIA_TextEditor_TypeAndSpell attribute...
So if user sets on .mcp TE prefs a an external spell checker how can tell to
my texteditor object to interact with it?

On the documentation there is written:

".  NEVER integrate this into the settings of your preferences."

and after:

DoMethod(editor, MUIM_Notify, MUIA_TextEditor_TypeAndSpell, MUIV_EveryTime,
toggle, 3, MUIM_Set, MUIA_Selected, MUIV_TriggerValue);
        DoMethod(toggle, MUIM_Notify, MUIA_Selected, MUIV_EveryTime, editor,
3, MUIM_Set, MUIA_TextEditor_TypeAndSpell, MUIV_TriggerValue);

but if a toggle is not on my custom prefs, then what is it? :)

Sorry but it's always my few english know how to give me problems ;_)

--
Bye,
Gianfranco "ShInKurO" Gignina

http://shinkuro.amiga.it