[texbirds-freelists] [texbirds] Progreso sod farms

  • From: Pat DeWenter <hoocooks4you@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 15:42:36 -0500

I took a quick trip to the Progreso sod farms this afternoon.  I saw 5
American Golden Plovers, about 6 Pectoral Sandpipers, a Baird's Sandpiper
and some other unidentifiable little peeps.  Did not see any Upland or
Buff-breasted SP.
There were at least 3 fields with standing water.
Pat DeWenter
Weslaco

TEXBIRDS help file and Texas birding links at:
http://moonmountaingroup.com/texbirds