[texbirds-freelists] [texbirds] Neal's Lodges: Easter Saturday...300 pictures of cooperative Tropical Parula...and much more Brown-crested Flycatcher

  • From: bobolink@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 23:18:24 +0000

Took two photographers around Neal's today...Tom Dove and Phil Kirk...we
started with sparrows at Cattle Guard...Rufous-crowned and Black-throated...Tom
went back and go pics of Rufous-crowned...also, close to there we got Bell's
Vireo
http://www.pbase.com/bobsnature/image/142547826  Bell's
http://www.pbase.com/bobsnature/image/142547824  Black-throated Sparrow
On the River...yes, probably the three of us took 300 pictures of the Tropical
Parula
http://www.pbase.com/bobsnature/image/142547905 Tropical Parula
http://www.pbase.com/bobsnature/image/142547955 Happy Photographers  w/nice toys
I took Phil and Bill up to get Golden-cheeked Warbler and Hutton's Vireo...
http://www.pbase.com/bobsnature/image/142548085 Golden-cheeked Warbler
http://www.pbase.com/bobsnature/image/142548105 Hutton's Vireo

Took Tom down to Cook's Slough...nice looks at Common Yellowthroat and Olive
Sparrow...
http://www.pbase.com/bobsnature/image/142548180  common yellowthroat
http://www.pbase.com/bobsnature/image/142548184  olive sparrow

Happy Easter...will be at it again tomorrow...meet at Neal's store at 800am.

Bob Rasa
Uvalde County Reporting
(830)279-4416

TEXBIRDS help file and Texas birding links at:
http://moonmountaingroup.com/texbirds