[texbirds] Re: texbirds Digest V3 #81

  • From: Diane Sherrill <nativeearthscapes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 14:31:41 -0500

Clay, please go with the snacks. It would be such a loss to Texas
naturalism (is that a word?) if you took a Glock to Brush. Besides, he's
probably pretty hungry now, since he can't cook for all the Crane flies. :-)

--
Diane Sherrill
NativeEarthscapes

*"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors. We borrow it from our
children"--Native American proverb*