[texbirds] Re: texbirds Digest V3 #365

  • From: Ted Lee Eubanks <tedleeeubanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 05:56:23 -0600

Great records from Galveston. I will mention that this property is now part
of the Coastal Heritage Preserve, an amazing conservation effort by Karla
Klay and Artist Boat. The reason that there is an Artist Boat parking lot
is because Artist Boat has raised the money to buy over 300 acres in this
area that will now be permanently conserved. The property stretches almost
from beach to bay. Birders have been visiting this area (Nottingham Ranch
Road) for decades, and, at long last, this property is preserved.
Ted Lee Eubanks, CIG, CIT, CIP, CHI
President and Founder
Fermata Inc.
PO 5485