[texbirds-freelists] [texbirds] 4-4-2012 First Chuck @ Warbler Woods

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 20:49:33 -0500

4-4-2012 First Chuck @ Warbler Woods

First Chuck was calling at 815 p.m. tonight.  I also had another bird fly at me
at that time that wasn't calling and I think it might have been Pauraque.
Mosquitoes have won the territory after dark, so I didn't stay long enough to
enjoy the almost full moon.

Hutton's Vireo was seen twice today

Lora Render and Nancy Norman worked all day on getting the Warbler Pond and
blind area ready for birders--don't forget to thank them!  Eric is coming from
Belton area tomorrow to shred the trails and paths.  Lot's more work left to be
done.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
Cibolo/Schertz
GCBO Site Partner
TEXBIRDS help file and Texas birding links at:
http://moonmountaingroup.com/texbirds