[texbirds] sad news - Red Gambill

  • From: Mary Gustafson <live4birds@xxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 11:12:06 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all

I was saddened to learn this morning that long time winter Texan birder Red
Gambill suffered a stroke on Monday night and is not expected to recover.  My
thoughts are with Red and Louise, his wife of more than 60 years.  I have a
postal address for Louise, contact me offline if you would like to have it.

Mary Gustafson
Mission, Texas