[texbirds] purple finchs location

  • From: Carolyn Dill <carolyn_dill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Texbirds \(texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx\)" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 12:36:58 -0800

For some reason the body of my message did not display so I am posting with
directions.
 Four to six purple finches on the nature trail behind Kingwood Community
College. Take 59 N to
Kingwood Drive, go west until it ends at Sorter McClellan. Turn right. When you
see tennis courts
on your left and I think a road called Royster, the trail head will be just off
of Sorter McClellan beyond the
last road into campus that I think is Royster. The tail head will be marked, I
just forgot its name, sorry.
The birds were in ash trees with seed pods and eating the seeds, near to
observation deck (has a sign saying that).
Carolyn Dill
Houston