[texbirds] Re: possible Black Rail

  • From: Jellicoe Len <jellicoes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: David Sarkozi <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 12:15:59 -0500

David
Thanks for the input.  We just never got that good a look to tell if it was a
chick or not.  As Clay said, the small size really caught our attention.  Every
time we saw it, it was only a glimpse as it raced from one clump of grass to
another.  I wouldn’t make a special trip out there to see it, just a heads up
if you are there.
See you in the field
Len Jellicoe
Abbotsford, BC