[texbirds] local interest Uvalde and Real Co.

  • From: Tripp Davenport <tripp.davenport@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 20:58:22 -0600

We have a le conte's sparrow outside the gate to our Deep Creek Ranch here in
Uvalde Co.  got good looks at it to make the id yesterday evening...It is
hiding in the tall clumps of Eastern Gama Grass along the fencerow. We also had
a broad-tailed hummingbird visit the feeders at the classroom today (Real co.)
5  minutes after the enviro science class daily bird count :( ...oh well maybe
tomorrows count....

Tripp Davenport Uvalde Texas