[texbirds] local interest LRGV

  • From: Tripp Davenport <tripp.davenport@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 19:51:57 -0600

for those of you in the Brownsville area and looking for parrots, the Park by
Pace Bend School was full of parrots right at evening time today, there were
four species present that I could identify...6 Green Parakeet (first time I
have seen them in Brownsville) 13 Red-lored Parrot, 5 Yellow-headed Parrot, and
upwards of 70 Red-Crowned Amazons...awesome sight

Tripp Davenport Uvalde Texas
Currently in Weslaco for the evening