[texbirds] eBird report typo

  • From: Dennis Shepler <dawgler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 08:29:27 -0600

Howdy Texbirders,
Anyone accessing my eBird record of the Trumpeter Swan will note a typo
regarding my comments on the overall appearance of the bill.  I wrote:
"Tundra" rather than "Trumpeter".  Of course, my confusion arises because
my brain can't deal with both of those T words.  I still want to use the
name Whistling rather than Tundra.  It's easier that way.
Hope you all get a chance to see the Trumpeter Swan.
Have a great CBC season.
Dennis
West Houston
Harris County