[texbirds] Yellow-throated Warbler at Laguna Gloria, Austin, TX

  • From: "Erik Huebner" <ehuebner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TEXBIRDS" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 17:23:39 -0500

Austin-area birders:

This afternoon (3/27) I observed a male Yellow-throated Warbler at Laguna
Gloria Art Museum in Austin, Travis County, TX. The bird was singing
persistently in a large Live Oak at the southwest corner of the main
building. I also observed what was presumably the same male in a large Bald
Cypress closer to Lake Austin shoreline/old boat ramp. Again, singing
persistently. Nothing else noteworthy during visit.

Erik Huebner
Austin, TX