[texbirds] Re: Whooping Crane in Robertson County

  • From: Russ Nelson <austinlistener@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 14:52:43 -0600

This bird was still around today (Monday) just after noon.  With the
prospect of clearing weather in the next 36 hours, it will be
interesting to see if this bird hangs around in Robertson County, or
continues the migration southward.

Other waterfowl, and an Osprey, were also seen.

Russell Nelson
Austin