[texbirds] White-winged Scoters in Greenville

  • From: Brian Sanders <brianalansanders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 14:50:50 -0600

I found three White-winged Scoters, one male and two females, at Greenville
Reservoirs this morning at about 9:00. They were on the small lake on the North
end of Reservoir 3. They stayed for several minutes then flew to the lower lake
on the South end of Reservoir 3. I posted a pic on the Texbirds Facebook page.
WebRepcurrentVotenoRatingnoWeight
Brian SandersHawkins