[texbirds] White-winged Scoter and Clay-colored Sparrow

  • From: Dennis Shepler <dawgler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 12:36:31 -0600

Howdy Texbirders,
I saw the scoters and the sparrow this morning, at about 10 am, at the
Baytown Nature Center, Harris County.  I have photos of both posted on
http://www.flickr.com/photos/olddawgler/
 The sparrow was at the intersection of the Wooster Point road and the main
road, on the left as one heads toward the bays.
Hundreds of Robins and Cedar Waxwings near the entrance of the center
feeding on Legustrum berries.
Kind regards to all.
Dennis
West Houston