[texbirds] White-tailed Kites

  • From: Greg Page <gregpage1465@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 22:28:46 -0500

As Kelly Walker and I were leaving Rasca de la Palma we saw at least 50
White-tailed Kites. They were along the road less than a half mile after
turning right from the entrance road. We saw dozens flying and then they
stated to land in trees. There were 10 or more in several trees. This is
the most White-tailed Kites I have ever seen in one place. This was just
right before dark.
Greg Page
Houston