[texbirds] Western Grebes NO

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 18:30:15 -0500 (EST)

This morning between 9 and 11:30 John Berner, Sue Heath, Tad Finnel, Jan
and myself took my boat and went looking for the Western Grebes. The low tide
 made this a little more of a challenge and we did not find them. We had to
 launch at Bayland Park due to work being done on the ramp at Thompson's
fish  camp while the tide is so low. We did however see the list below.

Horned Grebe
Eared Grebe
Lesser Scaup
Bufflehead