[texbirds] Webberville river trip

  • From: Kerri Chambers <kerridiann.chambers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 13:07:56 -0500

I kayaked the Colorado River between Little and Big Webberville Parks this
morning along with Sheila Hargis and Laurie Foss from 7:15am to 11:00am and
tallied 42 species that I can recall.  Highlights for me were 2 Yellow-crowned
Night-herons and a Louisiana Waterthrush.  List is below.  I don't count them.
No Bald Eagle, Barred Owl or Red-tailed Hawks which I usually see further down
the river.

Ruby-throated Hummingbird (1)

Kerri Chambers
Webberville, TX