[texbirds] Warbler Woods Fieldtrip Sunday, March 15th

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 11:30:54 -0500

Warbler Woods Fieldtrip Sunday, March 15th
We will have a Fieldtrip Sunday from 8-11:30 am
You need to contact me to get the gate code
All levels of birding welcome
Loaner Binoculars available

We hope you can join us!  We will try for the Eastern Towhee first, it's seen
daily

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS