[texbirds] Re: Upcoming Common Crane trip on Tuesday.

  • From: Justin Bosler <justin.bosler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: quallyrl@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 19:28:44 -0600

Hello all,
Please be aware that Paul's Lake will be closed to the public for a good
portion of the day on Tuesday, 2 December.  There's a chance that it will
be open later in the afternoon, but I cannot make any promises. We
apologize for the inconvenience to anyone making the long trip.

For Common Crane chasers, I would recommend checking the other locations on
the following map, especially the first half of the day when the cranes
won't be on the refuge's saline lakes.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zhBNvAEX3fzI.kPsbbCO1iC7s

Good birding,
Justin

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Robert Qually <quallyrl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Attention:  If anyone plans to go look for the rare Common Cranes up
> by Muleshoe NWR on Tuesday would they please let me know?  If it
> continues to be seen today, I will drive over this evening and search all
> Tuesday and was wondering if anyone would like
> to team up with me on trying to locate them.  If interested, send me a
> text.
> Best of luck to you all.
>

> Robert Qually
> 612 865 2039