[texbirds] Tyler State Park 5-10-14

  • From: Boyd Sanders <Boyd.Sanders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 19:58:35 +0000

Howdy All!

This Saturday, May 10th, starting at 8:15am at the park headquarters we are
going to after a big day. It looks like the weather may be cooperating with
showers moving through today. We are going to start the day off with a birding
tour of the park. Tyler Audubon is going to here helping with the tour and
other activities. This will be that last big birding event of the season.

I haven't been able to get out and bird much this week, but yesterday near the
park store I did hear Yellow Warbler, Tenessee Warbler, Orhcard Oriole. I am
hoping to get out tomorrow to fill everyone in better about what is being seen.

Come on out and join us!

Good birding!

Boyd Sanders

Interpreter