[texbirds] Trumpeter Swan visitors

  • From: Cameron Carver <c.o.carver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 13:31:41 -0600

Greetings,

If anyone intends to come try for the swan, I am considering going out to
listen for Lesser Prairie-Chickens on Sunday. The chance of us seeing them is
low, but I would say that our chance of hearing them is 50%. Please contact me
off-list today if you would like to join me.

I am unsure if our Evening Grosbeak is still at Clapp Park, but it may be.

I will be more than happy to offer my birding services tomorrow and Sunday if I
am contacted by the end of the day. If not, I will likely not be in state.

Cameron Carver
Lubbock, TX

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at