[texbirds] Tropical Parula at Sabal Palm Sanctuary

  • From: Seth Patterson <seth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:11:14 -0500

Good Afternoon TexBirders,
Earlier this afternoon we had a Tropical Parula drop down to investigate
the visitor center water feature. It was moving with a small group of
warblers (Wilson's, Nashville, Black and White, and Magnolia). Also reports
of several Painted Bunting flocks moving along our wetlands.

Happy Birding!

- Seth

--

Seth Patterson

Field Photographer

Gorgas Science Foundation

Sabal Palm Sanctuary

8435 Sabal Palm Rd.
Brownsville, Texas - 78521

c. 956.266.4938
o. 956.541.8034

Sabal Palm Sanctuary

http://sabalpalmsanctuary.org

El Valle - The Rio Grande Delta (My New Book)
http://riograndebook.com

My Photography:
http://flickr.com/spatterd/ <http://www.flickr.com/spatterd/>

My profiles: [image: Facebook] <http://facebook.com/spatterd> [image: