[texbirds] Tomorrow's Halloween Bird walk at Kleb Woods

  • From: "Collins, Fred (Commissioner Pct. 3)" <Fred_Collins@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Texbirds " <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 19:07:23 +0000

Dear all, Happy Halloween.

Tomorrow our weekly bird walk is our annual Halloween edition. Come help us
search for such birds as Black-disembodied Whistling-duck
Greater White-fronted Ghoul, Double-crested Gore-morant,  Am. Writhing Pelican,
Grim Blue Heron, Grim Egret, Cackle Egret and Ghost-white Ibis plus many more.

This walk will be conducted by our Class 1 inmate custodian, Fräulein Kendra,
and beware if you refer to a species by its "wrong" name. You may become the
lunch of the Yellow-bellied Bloodsucker or the Loggerhead Butcherbird.

The bird walk is from 8:30 - 11 am. rain or shine, be prepared for the weather
and the tricks.

Fred Collins
             (281) 357-5324
Director: Kleb Woods Nature Center , 20303 Draper Rd, Tomball TX 77377

Commissioner Steve Radack
Harris County Precinct 3
www.pct3.hctx.net