[texbirds] Texas City Dike

  • From: Carolyn Dill <carolyn_dill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Texbirds \(texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx\)" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 12:43:11 -0800

Nix on the kittwake but maybe it was off to feed. Did find about 20-25 plovers,
most were snowy plovers, on the biggest sand beach of the dike.
Four buffleheads and one eared grebe, at least three common loons. At end of
Skyline road, found a Pacific Loon. This spot can be place of occasional scoter
which is why I checked it out. Scotless today.
I don't post on ebirds so don't look for the info there.

Carolyn Dill
Houston