[texbirds] Tennessee and Nashville Warblers - south Austin

  • From: "LMarkoff" <canyoneaglej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'texbirds'" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 08:13:05 -0500

Hi Texbirds,

Was out side just now, pretending to be a birder.  Was performing the spring
time memory bank tune up, which gets harder every year.  There were two
Nashville Warblers and one Tennessee Warbler running with a Blue-gray
Gnatcatcher and several Black-crested Titmice.  White-eyed Vireo has been
hanging in the front yard for the last week or so.  Still no
Chuck-will's-widow, but I've had my Chuck ears on, so won't miss them when
they arrive.

'tis a wonderful overcast morning out there, love the moisture, am savoring
it.

Lori Markoff
Austin, near Brodie and Slaughter