[texbirds] Sunday's Piping Plovers

  • From: Monte <monte.phillips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 14:33:17 -0500

The two Piping Plovers at Sea Rim SP Sunday were a treat, and when I
magnified the shots today I discovered that one of the PP's was banded...
Left leg: yellow band and green band
Right leg? Yellow flag above knee then yellow band, black band and what
looks to be a metallic band at the bottom.

I went ahead and posted the pic in the album
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/wudQprpsCcErfufRnSbspNMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

--
Monte
Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits.