[texbirds] Stripped Sparrow- 1/14 YES

  • From: Randy Duncan <osufight@xxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds TexBirds Posting <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 15:20:37 -0800

Please forgive me if this is a double post- my smart phone has email trouble so
not sure if my first message got out.
A group of about ten of us relocated the Stripped Sparrow in its original
location today at about 2pm. It was out in the road CR428 for great looks for
15 minutes then it disappeared back into the brush. It seems to be one of those
annoying birds that is fickle as to whether it wants to be seen at any certain
time.

Randy Duncan
Leander TX