[texbirds] Striped Sparrow - No this morning

  • From: "Bird.fried" <bird.fried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 18:02:27 -0600

The Striped Sparrow was a 'no show' from 7am to noon today.  At least 10
patient birders waited about 40 yards west of the "No Dumping" sign, with
scopes at the ready, pointed east down CR 428 toward the culvert.  There were
lots of handsome Harris' Sparrows and a good collections of other species
present that made for a very pleasant, though slightly breezy morning.

I hope the Striped Sparrow treated our guests from New Jersey and Minnesota
well by making an appearance after noon.  Perhaps others have better news to
report.....

Bob Friedrichs
Palacios

Sent from my iPadEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at