[texbirds] Spring is officially in the Panhandle

  • From: Cameron Carver <c.o.carver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 18:22:47 -0500

Greetings,

Spring has officially returned to the Texas Panhandle. I just had 8 Turkey
Vultures going to roost in southern Amarillo. I have already had a few in the
South Plains and I know Barrett Pierce has already seen some in the Panhandle,
but it doesn't make it any less of a glorious sign. Turkey Vultures are
exciting.

Cameron "The Texbirds Villain" Carver

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at