[texbirds] Spring 2016 Birding Volunteers needed at Santa Ana NWR

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply-modpost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "jdpaint12@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 16:57:48 -0400

Hello Texbirds,

We're looking for experienced birding volunteers for the beginning of next
year, from January to March 2016. Please call our Visitor Center between 8
a.m. and 4 p.m. at (956) 784-7500 if you're interested in volunteering.

Thank you,

Cristina De La Garza
Student Park Ranger
Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge