[texbirds] Some Laredo Birding

  • From: <pfoster1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 11:58:35 +0000

Teri Zambon and I spent the day in Laredo Friday. La's Palmas Trail was very
birdy but extremely difficult to navigate since the trail was so overgrown.
At times,  we weren't even on the trail.  Had male and female White-collared
Seedeaters where the river meets the creek.  Other good birds were Clay-colored
Thrush,  Yellow -throated Warbler,  Mourning Warbler, Green Kingfisher and
Hooded Oriole.

Susan Foster
Laredo
Webb County