[texbirds] Re: Sibley 2nd edition

  • From: Jay Packer <jay@xxxxxx>
  • To: shawkins4@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 17:44:46 -0600

One thing I notice is that Barnes and Noble and other retailers like Amazon
list the book as hardcover. The first edition, at least on Amazon, is
listed as paperback. I assume this is somewhat of a discrepancy that means
nothing, but it makes me a little hesitant to want to pre-order the book.
--
Jay Packer
(sent from my phone)