[texbirds] Santa Ana NWR CBC 20DEC14

  • From: "Garza, Raul" <raul_garza@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 11:31:23 -0600

Hello and Good Morning to you all!
Park Ranger Raul Garza Jr. this years compiler here chiming in as a
reminder that we will be hosting our count on December 20th 2014.  Birders
at all levels of experience are welcome to sign up! We have 10 sections to
cover including areas in McAllen, Pharr, San Juan, Alamo, Hidalgo, Kelly
Brush Wildlife Mgmt. Area, and Santa Ana NWR. Countdown dinner will be held
at the Refuge visitors center @ 5:30pm. With your help we can make this
years count a success!  Signing up is easy and you can do so by sending me
an email with your name, level of experience level and contaact info.
and/or calling me. Contact info: 956-784-7500/7501
Raul_Garza@xxxxxxx

--
Raul Garza Jr
Park Ranger

“If future generations are to remember us with gratitude rather than
contempt, we must leave them something more than the miracles of
technology. We must leave them a glimpse of the world as it was in the
beginning, not just after we got through with it.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson