[texbirds] Re: Sabal Palm and Carolina Wren

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jsmd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:07:25 -0500

This is known as the "Lomita" Wren, it gets at least up to Kleberg Co. on
the coast...John Arvin is an expert on the subspecies and has recorded and
monitored them...I am actually unsure of the population trends over the
years but that is something he could easily address.  There is a healthy
population in the Live Oak woodlands of eastern Kenedy Co.
Brush

Harlingen

Brush Freeman
361-655-7641 Cell