[texbirds] Re: [SATXbirds] another old timer bites the dust in San Antonio

  • From: Steve Hawkins <stevanhawkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Georgina Schwartz <gbird@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 16:57:57 -0700

SATXBirders:
Libby was a fine person. I don't think I ever saw a frown on her face. It
was a priviledge to have known her.

Sincerely,

Steve

Stevan Hawkins
San Antonio
On Sep 4, 2015 11:04 AM, "Georgina Schwartz gbird@xxxxxxx [SATXbirds]" <
SATXbirds-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Long-time birder and world traveler with Ron Huffman and Sue Bayley and
the Fawcetts Elizabeth Ludolph Bond died Wednesday.
She was one of my favorite people. Another old med tech like me, she
blossomed on marrying Sam Bond late in life.
Before that we had gone on San Antonio Audubon 's trip to the Attwater
Prairie Chicken refuge together.
I think she was 89. She fought her cancer valiantly and went quietly
into the next world.
She was expected at lunch by her friends on Thursday.
May she rest in peace.
Georgina Schwartz

__._,_.___
------------------------------
Posted by: Georgina Schwartz <gbird@xxxxxxx>
------------------------------
• Reply to sender
<gbird@xxxxxxx?subject=Re%3A%20another%20old%20timer%20bites%20the%20dust%20in%20San%20Antonio>
• Reply to group
<SATXbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Re%3A%20another%20old%20timer%20bites%20the%20dust%20in%20San%20Antonio>
• Start a New Topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SATXbirds/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJkZDczc3N2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzUxMTUyMQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjU3ODcEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbnRwYwRzdGltZQMxNDQxMzgyNjgz>
• Messages in this topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SATXbirds/conversations/topics/23378;_ylc=X3oDMTM1ZHA0a2E5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzUxMTUyMQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjU3ODcEbXNnSWQDMjMzNzgEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxNDQxMzgyNjgzBHRwY0lkAzIzMzc4>
(1)
Visit Your Group
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SATXbirds/info;_ylc=X3oDMTJkdmVuMXNlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzUxMTUyMQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjU3ODcEc2VjA3Z0bARzbGsDdmdocARzdGltZQMxNDQxMzgyNjgz>

[image: Yahoo! Groups]