[texbirds] S Texas Birding Visit in March

  • From: robert bowker <bowker657@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 19:29:19 -0700

Dear Texas Birders-I will be visiting the Harlingen area from March 17th to
21st.  I have potentially many life birds in that area and would appreciate
joining any birding groups that are going out during that time period.  Any
help during my visit would be greatly appreciated.  Rob Bowker  Phoenix, AZ