[texbirds] S. Padre highlights

  • From: LEN JELLICOE <jellicoes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 11:19:36 -0600 (MDT)

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "LEN JELLICOE" <jellicoes@xxxxxxx>
To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2014 7:18:25 AM
Subject: S. Padre

Forgive me if this goes through twice.  I am still muddling through Texbirds.

May 29-had 2 Tennessee Warblers at Convention center yesterday and 1 at Rescasa
de la Palma Friday
      - about 10 Scissor-tailed Flycatchers scattered throughout town
      -a Least Bittern was seen at the Nature centre but we missed it

May 30-Indigo Buntings seen today at Sheepshead rd.
      -Least Bittern was located at Nature centre
      -200? Cattle Egrets
      -100-200 White Ibis heading north
      -couldn't find one Scissor-tailed Flycatcher today (so far)
      -house wren at convention center

http://lenanddiansadventures.blogspot.com

See you in the field,
Len Jellicoe