[texbirds] Reservation Link for TOS Winter Meeting

  • From: Steve Gross <sgross77@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 22:48:27 +0000

****** MESSAGE POSTED TO THE OLD LIST *******

The TOS Winter Meeting will be here before you know it. The Marriott Energy
Corridor has supplied a quick, direct way to reserve rooms for our weekend.
Clicking either of the two links below will send you directly to the Marriott
online reservation service, with our group rate pre-programmed onto the page.

If the link does not work when you click, try holding the CTRL key on your
keyboard and clicking. That worked for me.

I hope to see many, many of you in Houston this January, whether you are a
member or not. There will be great field trips, workshops, the infamous Bird
Quiz, a photography Silent Auction, and an outstanding keynote speaker, Ted
Floyd,

Ted is the editor of Birding Magazine, published by the American Birding
Association. Ted writes frequently for the ABA Blog, http://blog.aba.org/ and
always seems to get birders thinking about how they go about what they do, why
they do it, and how they might do it better or more joyfully.

There will be sparrows, owls, and lots of open spaces to explore with great
trip leaders.

The more of you there are, the merrier. Let's continue the Holiday season with
a celebration of the birds, TOS, and each other.

See you there.

Steve

Steve Gross
President, TOS
sgross77@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cell: 281-787-3888

Hello: *** Rate includes breakfast for 2 ****

Online room reservations are now just a click away with ResLink!

Simply cut and paste any of the three links below and include with your
electronic correspondence to your guests. They will be directed to the
property's home page with the negotiated rate code already entered in the
appropriate field and can quickly make their room reservation.

Thank you for the opportunity to be of service, and please feel free to contact
me at any time. We appreciate your business!

        Houston Marriott Energy Corridor >>

TEXBIRDS help file and Texas birding links at:
http://moonmountaingroup.com/texbirds

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/houeg?groupCode=tostosa&app=resvlink&fromDate=1/17/13&toDate=1/20/13