[texbirds] Request for Information on Guadalupe River State Park

  • From: Rhett Wilkins <rhettwilkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 20:59:26 -0700

Hi Texbirds,
I'll be traveling to San Antonio from Oregon in the next week or so and my
only birding/photography opportunity will be at Guadalupe River State
Park.  Can anyone offer me a bit of info on how to bird this park most
efficiently?  With photos in mind, my primary targets are Eastern
Screech-Owl, Greater Roadrunner, and Northern Bobwhite.  Furthermore, if
anyone knows of a reliable Eastern Screech-Owl roost elsewhere in San
Antonio, I'd appreciate that information very much as owls are my primary
pursuit and photography subjects here in Oregon.

Please feel free to contact me offline at rhettwilkins@xxxxxxxxx.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Rhett Wilkins
Portland, Oregon