[texbirds] Red-tailed Hawk on Roof of Child-care Center next door - North Central Austin

  • From: dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 14:21:44 -0500

I'm sitting here at my desk, and at this moment there is a Red-tailed Hawk
perched on the roof of the child care center next door. Seems interested. This
is not the first time it has visited that perch as I have seen it several times
there before. Over the years it has appeared to me that raptors are becoming
much more comfortable in town and in pretty close proximity to people out of
doors.

Dan Smith
dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
512-451-2632