[texbirds] Recorders/Players RFI

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:00:59 -0500

  I am seeking advice on a small  manageable digital recorder or MP3 player
that has enough volume to reach out at least 75+ yd.s  in open country,
preferably w/o external speakers ...but if need be with those.  I know
there some expensive models out there, but prefer advice on those less than
200.00-250.00.  The playback being more important than the recording
capabilities.  Please feel free to reply privately and hit the reply to all
button...., a check on line confuses me with a variety of models so I am
checking with you folks that have more experience with them and as well as
recomendations

--
Brush Freeman
Independent and affiliated Field Biologist