[texbirds] RVFrenz2 blog in Texas this spring

  • From: "Bert Frenz" <bertf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 06:33:30 -0500

A fair number of you are already subscribed to our blog while our group
travels by RVs and birds around North America.  What is different, starting
in a few days, is we are traveling through Texas.  First will be birding 10
days in the Lower Rio Grande Valley and then 24 days following spring
migration from Boca Chica to Sabine Woods.  After that it is off to Quebec
and the Trans-Labrador Highway to Newfoundland.  I'll be writing about
nature and the birds we see along the way.
You can get our journals by sending a blank e-mail to

RVFrenz2-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You will receive an e-mail response almost immediately. Follow the
directions on the return message and your subscription will be confirmed.

This is not an e-mail group to which you can post messages. I am the only
one who can post, so you will not be getting more than one daily journal
message.

You may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions provided in each
email or by sending a blank e-mail to

Bert

Bert Frenz

Bert2@xxxxxxxxxxx

author, A Birder's Guide to Belize, 2013

Birds of the Oaks & Prairies of Texas

www.bafrenz.com <http://www.bafrenz.com/>