[texbirds] RFI/FYI Boat-tailed Grackle in Harris County ?

  • From: Stenmead@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 13:04:45 -0500 (EST)

Texbirders

Grackles in Harris county. I  then checked ebird which  showed  the nearest (
as
the grackle flys) reports of this species was Brazos  Bend State Park, Fort
Bend County and Smith Point, Chambers County.

If anyone knows otherwise please let me know. Just one of those threads
I've been meaning to follow up.

Now, I'm off to oystercatcher nest monitoring, hope the weather  holds!

Stennie Meadours
San Leon