[texbirds] RFI Swan Identification

  • From: Anthony Hewetson <terrverts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 07:07:31 -0800 (PST)

Greetings All:
I took some photographs of a swan in Lubbock yesterday and I would like to have
some folk who feel comfortable with the whole immature TUSW vs TRSW situation
review a couple of these photographs and answer some questions I have.  If you
would be willing to help me out with this e-mail me at
anthony.hewetson@xxxxxxxxxx and I will send the photographs - and my questions
- along.

Thank you;

Anthony 'Fat Tony' Hewetson; Lubbock