[texbirds] RFI Snowy Plover researchers contact info.

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "TX-ORNITHOLOGY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <TX-ORNITHOLOGY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:21:33 -0500

*************************************************************************************************************
   Back in late Feb. or March  a group of folks contacted me and sent
a RFI to one of the listserves.  I can not find that contact info.
Can the researchers or someone that knows them contact me offline with
that contact if interested in an inland breeding colony of SNPLs in
North Texas....We have some data for you...Thanks.

Brush Freeman
361-655-7641 Cell
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/
Finca Alacranes., Utley,Texas