[texbirds] RFI: Lesser Prairie Chicken Tours (Dick Wilberforce) in Lipscomb County

  • From: Adam Wood <birdsondabrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 10:38:45 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Greetings Texbirders,

Does anybody have contact information for Dick Wilberforce or anybody else who
may be running Lesser Prairie Chicken Tours this spring in Lipscomb County. I
would like to try and see this species in Texas and see from ebird that a few
birders got this species on Dick Wilberforce's lek. Please respond to me
offline. Thank you.

Adam Wood
birdsondabrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
713-515-1692